Sierra McCormick (TV Actress) was born on the 28th of October, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Sierra’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sierra McCormick below â
|REAL NAME:||Sierra Nicole McCormick|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Asheville, North Carolina, USA|
Sierra McCormick, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Asheville, North Carolina, USA on Tuesday, October 28, 1997. Disney actress best known for her role as Olive Doyle on A.N.T. Farm. She also portrayed herself on Friends for Change Games. From 2011 to 2014, she played Connie Thompson in the sitcom Jessie. She played the role of Susan in the 2010 movie Ramona and Beezus.
Family: She moved from Asheville, North Carolina to Los Angeles, California with her parents and her sister Kayla. Sierra McCormick father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sierra McCormick’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sierra McCormick is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sierra McCormick’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sierra McCormick’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sierra McCormick zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 8,248 days or 197,953 hours. There were precisely 280 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1997|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Sierra McCormick was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Sierra McCormick’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle In The Wind 1997/Something About The Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name "Juana".
1538 – The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established on Hispaniola.
1746 – Peruvian cities of Lima and Callao demolished by earthquake, 18,000 die.
5. Sierra McCormick’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sierra McCormick’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sierra McCormick was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sierra McCormick’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sierra McCormick was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sierra McCormick’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sierra McCormick’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.