Siffat Haider (Blogger) was born on the 3rd of August, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Siffat’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Siffat Haider below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Siffat Haider|
Siffat Haider, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Canada on Saturday, August 3, 1991. Fashion and lifestyle writer behind the blog Icing & Glitter. Her sleek style and social know-how has earned her collaborations with top style brands like Coach, Murad, and Daniel Wellington.
Family: She hails from Toronto, Canada. Siffat Haider father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Siffat Haider’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Siffat Haider is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Siffat Haider’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Siffat Haider’s zodiac sign is Leo
Siffat Haider zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Canadian blogger has been alive for 11,371 days or 272,908 hours. There were precisely 385 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 3, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Siffat Haider was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Siffat Haider’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Siffat Haider’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Siffat Haider’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Siffat Haider was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Siffat Haider’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Siffat Haider was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Siffat Haider’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Siffat Haider’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.