Siiri Oviir (Politician) was born on the 3rd of November, 1947. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Siiri’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Siiri Oviir below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Siiri Oviir|
Siiri Oviir, best known for being a Politician, was born in Estonia on Monday, November 3, 1947. Estonian politician who became a member of European Parliament as the Minister of Social Care of Estonia in 1990.
Family: She was born and raised in Tallinn, Estonia. Siiri Oviir father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Siiri Oviir’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Siiri Oviir is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Siiri Oviir’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Siiri Oviir’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Siiri Oviir zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 74 years old
The Estonian politician has been alive for 27,345 days or 656,287 hours. There were precisely 927 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 3, 1947|
|AGE:||74 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Siiri Oviir was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Siiri Oviir’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1947, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Siiri Oviir’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Siiri Oviir’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Siiri Oviir was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Siiri Oviir’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Siiri Oviir was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Siiri Oviir’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Siiri Oviir’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.