Silvia Colloca (Movie Actress) was born on the 23rd of July, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Silvia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Silvia Colloca below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Silvia Colloca|
Silvia Colloca, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Milan, Italy on Saturday, July 23, 1977. Opera singer and film actress. Her role as one of Dracula’s brides in the feature film Van Helsing brought her mainstream success.
Family: She had two children with Richard Roxburgh. Silvia Colloca father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Silvia Colloca’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Silvia Colloca is married Richard Roxburgh.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Silvia Colloca’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Silvia Colloca’s zodiac sign is Leo
Silvia Colloca zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The Italian movie actress has been alive for 16,488 days or 395,716 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Silvia Colloca was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Silvia Colloca’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Silvia Colloca’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Silvia Colloca’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Silvia Colloca was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Silvia Colloca’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Silvia Colloca was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Silvia Colloca’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Silvia Colloca’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.