Silvia Krizan (Model) was born on the 9th of November, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Silvia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Silvia Krizan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Silvia Krizan|
Silvia Krizan, best known for being a Model, was born in Slovakia on Monday, November 9, 1987. Slovakian model who is recognized for having been featured in the World Fashion Channel Calendar. She is also known for having worked with some of the biggest names in fashion including Giorgio Armani.
Family: She is from Slovakia. Silvia Krizan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Silvia Krizan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Silvia Krizan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Silvia Krizan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Silvia Krizan’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Silvia Krizan zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The model has been alive for 12,749 days or 305,981 hours. There were precisely 432 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Silvia Krizan was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Silvia Krizan’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Silvia Krizan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Silvia Krizan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Silvia Krizan was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Silvia Krizan’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Silvia Krizan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Silvia Krizan’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Silvia Krizan’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.