Silvia Zamora (Blogger) was born on the 11th of November, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Silvia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Silvia Zamora below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Silvia Zamora|
Silvia Zamora, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Spain on Friday, November 11, 1977. Spanish blogger and fashion influencer who is known for running the LadyAddict blog and Instagram where she shares stylish outfits and modeling shots for her over 340,000 Instagram followers. She is also known for being the founder and CEO of her own clothing company Lia Jeans.
Family: She was born and raised in Madrid, Spain. Silvia Zamora father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Silvia Zamora’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Silvia Zamora is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Silvia Zamora’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Silvia Zamora’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Silvia Zamora zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The blogger has been alive for 16,399 days or 393,576 hours. There were precisely 556 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Silvia Zamora was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Silvia Zamora’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Silvia Zamora’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Silvia Zamora’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Silvia Zamora was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Silvia Zamora’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Silvia Zamora was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Silvia Zamora’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Silvia Zamora’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.