Simon Baker (TV Actor) was born on the 30th of July, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Simon’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Simon Baker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Simon Baker-Denny|
|NICKNAME:||Sime, Smiley, Denny Baker, Simon Baker-Denny, Simon Denny|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Launceston, Tasmania, Australia|
Simon Baker, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia on Wednesday, July 30, 1969. Australian actor best known to American audiences for his starring television roles in The Mentalist and The Guardian. He also had a supporting role in The Devil Wears Prada opposite Anne Hathaway.
Family: He has three children with wife and actress Rebecca Rigg. Simon Baker father’s name is Barry Baker and mother Elizabeth Labberton. We will continue to update details on Simon Baker’s family.
Education: Simon Baker-Denny attended Ballina High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Simon Baker is married Rebecca Rigg.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Simon Baker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Simon Baker’s zodiac sign is Leo
Simon Baker zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The Australian tv actor has been alive for 18,894 days or 453,462 hours. There were precisely 640 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 30, 1969|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Simon Baker was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Simon Baker’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated 120,942,839 babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "In The Year 2525" by Zager & Evans.
On this day in history:
1178 – Frederick I (Barbarossa), Holy Roman Emperor, crowned King of Burgundy.
1419 – First defenestration of Prague: anti-Catholic Hussites, followers of executed reformer Jan Hus, storm Prague town hall and throw the judge, mayor and several city council members out the windows. They die in the fall or killed by crowd outside..
1619 – House of Burgesses Virginia forms, 1st elective American governing body.
5. Simon Baker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Simon Baker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Simon Baker was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Simon Baker’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Simon Baker was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Simon Baker’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Simon Baker’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.