Simon Burke (TV Actor) was born on the 8th of October, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 8. Simon’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Simon Burke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Simon Burke|
Simon Burke, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Australia on Sunday, October 8, 1961. As a 13 year-old, he won the Best Actor award from the Australian Film Institute for his role in the film The Devil’s Playground.
Family: He was born in Australia where he has performed in several stage plays. Simon Burke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Simon Burke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Simon Burke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Simon Burke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Simon Burke’s zodiac sign is Libra
Simon Burke zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The Australian tv actor has been alive for 21,765 days or 522,382 hours. There were precisely 738 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 8, 1961|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Simon Burke was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Simon Burke’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated 109,557,830 babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hit The Road Jack" by Ray Charles and his Orchestra.
On this day in history:
1480 – Great standing on the Ugra river, standoff between forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and Ivan III Grand Prince of all Rus, Tataro-Mongols retreat, leds to disintegration of the Horde.
1856 – The Second Opium War or second Anglo-Chinese War: begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
1862 – Otto von Bismarck becomes Chancellor of the German Empire.
5. Simon Burke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Simon Burke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
Simon Burke was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Simon Burke’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Simon Burke was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Simon Burke’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Simon Burke’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.