Simon Mannering (Rugby Player) was born on the 28th of August, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 6. Simon’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Simon Mannering below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Simon Mannering|
Simon Mannering, best known for being a Rugby Player, was born in New Zealand on Thursday, August 28, 1986. Captain for both the New Zealand Warriors and the New Zealand national team in 2013, he was a part of the 2008 World Cup-winning squad.
Family: He was born in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. Simon Mannering father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Simon Mannering’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Simon Mannering is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Simon Mannering’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Simon Mannering’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Simon Mannering zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The New Zealander rugby player has been alive for 13,163 days or 315,913 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 28, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Simon Mannering was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Simon Mannering’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Simon Mannering’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Simon Mannering’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Simon Mannering was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Simon Mannering’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Simon Mannering was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Simon Mannering’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Simon Mannering’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.