Simon Phillips (Drummer) was born on the 6th of February, 1957. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. Simon’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Simon Phillips below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Simon Phillips|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Simon Phillips, best known for being a Drummer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 6, 1957. British drummer who has played for The Who, Toto, and Judas Priest. He branched off as a solo artist in the 1980s and released the album Protocol in 1988.
Family: He began his career playing for Dixieland, his father’s band. Simon Phillips father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Simon Phillips’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Simon Phillips is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Simon Phillips’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Simon Phillips’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Simon Phillips zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 65 years old
The British drummer has been alive for 23,962 days or 575,102 hours. There were precisely 812 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 6, 1957|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Simon Phillips was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Simon Phillips’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1957, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Simon Phillips’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Simon Phillips’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Simon Phillips was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Simon Phillips’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Simon Phillips was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Simon Phillips’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Simon Phillips’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.