Simon Whitlock (Darts Player) was born on the 3rd of March, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 4. Simon’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Simon Whitlock below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Simon Whitlock|
Simon Whitlock, best known for being a Darts Player, was born in Australia on Monday, March 3, 1969. Darts champion won the 2012 European competition, and took second place at 2010 and 2008 World Championships.
Family: He was the first darts player to reach the finals of both the PDC and BDO World Darts Championships, and lose in both. Simon Whitlock father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Simon Whitlock’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Simon Whitlock is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Simon Whitlock’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Simon Whitlock’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Simon Whitlock zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The Australian darts player has been alive for 19,552 days or 469,262 hours. There were precisely 663 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 3, 1969|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Simon Whitlock was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Simon Whitlock’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Simon Whitlock’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Simon Whitlock’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Simon Whitlock was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Simon Whitlock’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Simon Whitlock was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Simon Whitlock’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Simon Whitlock’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.