Sinem Ozturk (TV Actress) was born on the 9th of January, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Sinem’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sinem Ozturk below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gözde Sinem Öztürk|
|NICKNAME:||Gozde Sinem Ozturk, Sinem Uslu, Sinem Ozturk Uslu, Sinem Öztürk|
Sinem Ozturk, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Istanbul, Turkey on Wednesday, January 9, 1985. Turkish actress who has appeared in Kiralik Ask and Yusuf Yusuf. She played the role of Gamze in the TV series Arka siradakiler.
Family: She hails from Istanbul in Turkey. Sinem Ozturk father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sinem Ozturk’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Gözde Sinem Öztürk attended Ca?alo?lu Anatolian High School and Marmara University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sinem Ozturk is married Mustafa Uslu.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sinem Ozturk’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sinem Ozturk’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Sinem Ozturk zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Turkish tv actress has been alive for 13,761 days or 330,281 hours. There were precisely 466 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Sinem Ozturk was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sinem Ozturk’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Sinem Ozturk’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sinem Ozturk’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sinem Ozturk was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sinem Ozturk’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Sinem Ozturk was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sinem Ozturk’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Sinem Ozturk’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.