Sk8thegr8 (Instagram Star) was born on the 17th of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Sk8thegr8’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sk8thegr8 below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Sk8thegr8, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in California, United States on Wednesday, August 17, 1983. Sneaker collector who shares a shoe-centric Instagram account with more than 80,000 followers and counting.
Family: He has shared photos of both his younger sister and mom on Instagram. Sk8thegr8 father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sk8thegr8’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sk8thegr8 is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sk8thegr8’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sk8thegr8’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sk8thegr8 zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 13,384 days or 321,234 hours. There were precisely 454 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1983|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Sk8thegr8 was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sk8thegr8’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. Sk8thegr8’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sk8thegr8’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Sk8thegr8 was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Sk8thegr8’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sk8thegr8 was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sk8thegr8’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Sk8thegr8’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.