Skip Hollandsworth (Screenwriter) was born on the 9th of November, 1957. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Skip’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Skip Hollandsworth below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Walter Ned Hollandsworth Jr.|
Skip Hollandsworth, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in Kannapolis,NC on Saturday, November 9, 1957. Screenwriter most known for his work on the film, Bernie. He also served as the Executive Editor of Texas Monthly for many years.
Family: He married his wife, Shannon, in 1995. Skip Hollandsworth father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Skip Hollandsworth’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Skip Hollandsworth is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Skip Hollandsworth’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Skip Hollandsworth’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Skip Hollandsworth zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 64 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 23,676 days or 568,240 hours. There were precisely 803 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1957|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Skip Hollandsworth was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Skip Hollandsworth’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1957, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Skip Hollandsworth’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Skip Hollandsworth’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Skip Hollandsworth was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Skip Hollandsworth’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Skip Hollandsworth was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Skip Hollandsworth’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Skip Hollandsworth’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.