Slade Osborne (Reality Star) was born on the 19th of October, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Slade’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Slade Osborne below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Slade Osborne|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Georgia, United States|
Slade Osborne, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Georgia, United States on Wednesday, October 19, 1994. Reality star on Don’t Be Tardy, a series about the quirks and intriguing life of Kim Zolciak.
Family: In 2014, he posted an Instagram photo with his family. Slade Osborne father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Slade Osborne’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Slade Osborne is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Slade Osborne’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Slade Osborne’s zodiac sign is Libra
Slade Osborne zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 27 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 10,191 days or 244,595 hours. There were precisely 345 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 19, 1994|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Slade Osborne was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Slade Osborne’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Slade Osborne’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Slade Osborne’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Slade Osborne was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Slade Osborne’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Slade Osborne was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Slade Osborne’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Slade Osborne’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.