Socratis Otto (TV Actor) was born on the 1st of January, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Socratis’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Socratis Otto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Socratis Otto|
Socratis Otto, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Sydney, Australia on Thursday, January 1, 1970. Actor who began playing transgender bodyguard Maxine Conway on the prison drama Wentworth Prison in 2014. He has also had recurring roles on such series as Home and Away and made appearances in blockbusters like The Matrix Reloaded (2003).
Family: He lost a brother due to cancer. Socratis Otto father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Socratis Otto’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Socratis Otto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Socratis Otto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Socratis Otto’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Socratis Otto zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The Australian tv actor has been alive for 19,247 days or 461,951 hours. There were precisely 652 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Socratis Otto was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Socratis Otto’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Socratis Otto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Socratis Otto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Socratis Otto was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Socratis Otto’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Socratis Otto was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Socratis Otto’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Socratis Otto’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.