Sofie Valkiers (Blogger) was born on the 17th of July, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Sofie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sofie Valkiers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sofie Valkiers|
Sofie Valkiers, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Belgium on Tuesday, July 17, 1984. Belgian fashion expert who expresses her eclectic personal style on her popular blog Fashionata. She has lent her talents to such publications as Elle, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and The New York Times.
Family: She gave birth to her first child in 2017. Sofie Valkiers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sofie Valkiers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sofie Valkiers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sofie Valkiers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sofie Valkiers’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sofie Valkiers zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The blogger has been alive for 13,931 days or 334,346 hours. There were precisely 472 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 17, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Sofie Valkiers was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Sofie Valkiers’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Sofie Valkiers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sofie Valkiers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Sofie Valkiers was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Sofie Valkiers’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sofie Valkiers was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sofie Valkiers’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sofie Valkiers’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.