Sole (Rapper) was born on the 17th of July, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Sole’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tonya M. Johnston|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kansas City, Missouri, USA|
Sole, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Kansas City, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, July 17, 1973. Rapper who is known for her solo and collaborative career in the American hip-hop music industry. In 1999, she released her debut album Skin Deep. It peaked at #127 on the Billboard 200 and received a Gold certification.
Family: On September 8, 2003, she married her then-boyfriend of three years Ginuwine. The two had four daughters together before divorcing in 2015. Sole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sole is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sole’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sole zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 17,971 days or 431,323 hours. There were precisely 609 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 17, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Sole was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Sole’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Sole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Sole was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Sole’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Sole was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sole’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sole’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.