Song Ji-hyo (TV Actress) was born on the 15th of August, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 6. Song’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Song Ji-hyo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Song Ji-hyo|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pohang, South Korea|
Song Ji-hyo, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Pohang, South Korea on Saturday, August 15, 1981. South Korean screen actress who appeared in such television series as Princess Hours and Jumong and in such films as Jackal is Coming and A Frozen Flower. In 2010, she became a cast member on the hit variety show Running Man.
Family: She and her two younger siblings grew up in the city of Pohang in the North Gyeongsang Province of South Korea. Song Ji-hyo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Song Ji-hyo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Song Ji-hyo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Song Ji-hyo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Song Ji-hyo’s zodiac sign is Leo
Song Ji-hyo zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The South Korean tv actress has been alive for 15,452 days or 370,864 hours. There were precisely 524 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 15, 1981|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Song Ji-hyo was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Song Ji-hyo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
5. Song Ji-hyo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Song Ji-hyo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Song Ji-hyo was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Song Ji-hyo’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Song Ji-hyo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Song Ji-hyo’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Song Ji-hyo’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.