Sophia Birlem (Family Member) was born on the 15th of October, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Sophia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sophia Birlem below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Sophia Birlem|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santa Cruz, CA|
Sophia Birlem, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Santa Cruz, CA on Friday, October 15, 2004. The younger sister of musical.ly sensation Joseph Birlem.
Family: In addition to her brother Joey, she also has an older sister, Bella. Her mother’s name is Jen Valdez. Sophia Birlem father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sophia Birlem’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sophia Birlem is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sophia Birlem’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sophia Birlem’s zodiac sign is Libra
Sophia Birlem zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 16 years old
The family member has been alive for 6,032 days days or 144,775 hours hours. There were precisely 204 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 2004|
|AGE:||16 years old|
Sophia Birlem was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sophia Birlem’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated 133,795,658 babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Goodies" by Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo.
On this day in history:
1581 – Commissioned by Catherine De Medici, the 1st ballet "Ballet Comique de la Reine" is staged in Paris.
1815 – Napoleon Bonaparte arrives on island of St Helena to begin his exile.
1951 – Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes synthesizes the first oral contraceptive.
5. Sophia Birlem’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sophia Birlem’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Sophia Birlem was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Sophia Birlem’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation Z
Sophia Birlem was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Sophia Birlem’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sophia Birlem’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.