Sophia Bush (TV Actress) was born on the 8th of July, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Sophia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sophia Bush below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sophia Anna Bush|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pasadena, California, USA|
Sophia Bush, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Pasadena, California, USA on Thursday, July 8, 1982. TV actress who appeared on the series Nip/Tuck and One Tree Hill. Her other credits include John Tucker Must Die and Chicago PD.
Family: She married Chad Michael Murray in April of 2005 and the couple separated in September of 2005. She later dated former Google executive Dan Fredinburg. In 2015 she began dating Jesse Lee Soffer. Sophia Bush father’s name is Charles William Bush and mother Maureen Bush. We will continue to update details on Sophia Bush’s family.
Education: Sophia Anna Bush attended Westridge School for Girls, Pasadena, CA and University of Southern California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sophia Bush is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sophia Bush’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sophia Bush’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sophia Bush zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 14,082 days or 337,990 hours. There were precisely 477 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 8, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Sophia Bush was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Sophia Bush’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League.
On this day in history:
1099 – First Crusade: 15,000 starving Christian soldiers march in religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
1497 – Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama departs on his first voyage, becoming the 1st European to reach India by sea.
1777 – Vermont introduces new constitution making it the 1st US state to abolish slavery.
5. Sophia Bush’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sophia Bush’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Sophia Bush was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Sophia Bush’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Sophia Bush was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sophia Bush’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sophia Bush’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.