Sophie Austin (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 5th of January, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Sophie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sophie Austin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sophie Austin|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
Sophie Austin, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in London, England on Thursday, January 5, 1984. Most well-known for her portrayal of Lindsey Butterfield on the popular British soap opera Hollyoaks, she is also notable for her appearances in episodes of EastEnders and Misfits.
Family: She was briefly married to Scottish-born television actor Graeme Rooney from 2015-2016. She then started dating Shayne Ward, with whom she had a daughter in December 2016. Sophie Austin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sophie Austin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sophie Austin is dating Shayne Ward.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sophie Austin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sophie Austin’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Sophie Austin zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The British soap opera actress has been alive for 14,324 days or 343,779 hours. There were precisely 486 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 5, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Sophie Austin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Sophie Austin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say, Say, Say" by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Sophie Austin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sophie Austin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Sophie Austin was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Sophie Austin’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sophie Austin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sophie Austin’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Sophie Austin’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.