Sophie Kasaei (Reality Star) was born on the 8th of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Sophie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sophie Kasaei below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sophia Zarie Kasaei|
|NICKNAME:||Sophie Kasaei, Sophie Kasei, Sophia Zarie Kasaei, Soph|
|BIRTHPLACE:||South Shields, Durham, England, UK|
Sophie Kasaei, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in South Shields, Durham, England, UK on Wednesday, November 8, 1989. Former cast member of the MTV UK reality television show Geordie Shore. She appeared on the show until the 7th series. She was replaced by Marnie Simpson.
Family: She is from South Shields, England and has a younger brother who is a DJ. Sophie Kasaei father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sophie Kasaei’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Sophia Zarie Kasaei attended South Shields High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sophie Kasaei is dating Alexander MacPherson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sophie Kasaei’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sophie Kasaei’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sophie Kasaei zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The British reality star has been alive for 12,376 days or 297,039 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Sophie Kasaei was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sophie Kasaei’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When I See You Smile" by Bad English.
On this day in history:
5. Sophie Kasaei’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sophie Kasaei’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Sophie Kasaei was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Sophie Kasaei’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sophie Kasaei was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sophie Kasaei’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Sophie Kasaei’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.