Spice (Reggae Singer) was born on the 6th of August, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Spice’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Spice below ↓
Spice, best known for being a Reggae Singer, was born in Jamaica on Friday, August 6, 1982. Dancehall artist born Grace Hamilton but best known by the stage name Spice, she gained fame for the release of her So Mi Like It EP. She would win three Star Awards in 2015.
Family: She has lived in both Portmore and Kingston, Jamaica. She dated Nicholas Lall with whom she has two children. Spice father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Spice’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Spice is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Spice’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Spice’s zodiac sign is Leo
Spice zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The reggae singer has been alive for 13,928 days or 334,285 hours. There were precisely 472 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Spice was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Spice’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Spice’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Spice’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Spice was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Spice’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Spice was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Spice’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Spice’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.