Stelios Rokkos (Pop Singer) was born on the 11th of February, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Stelios’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Stelios Rokkos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Stelios Rokkos|
Stelios Rokkos, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Greece on Thursday, February 11, 1965. Certified platinum and gold selling artist who released 15 albums in 20 years between 1993 and 2013.
Family: He started playing alongside his son Dimitri Rocco, a guitarist, in 2008. Stelios Rokkos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Stelios Rokkos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Stelios Rokkos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Stelios Rokkos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Stelios Rokkos’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Stelios Rokkos zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 21,414 days or 513,958 hours. There were precisely 726 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 11, 1965|
|AGE:||58 years old|
Stelios Rokkos was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Stelios Rokkos’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin" by Righteous Brothers.
On this day in history:
5. Stelios Rokkos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Stelios Rokkos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Stelios Rokkos was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Stelios Rokkos’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Stelios Rokkos was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Stelios Rokkos’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Stelios Rokkos’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.