Stephanie Gomez (Family Member) was born on the 3rd of January, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Stephanie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Stephanie Gomez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Stephanie Gomez|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Stephanie Gomez, best known for being a Family Member, was born in California, United States on Thursday, January 3, 2002. Younger sister of rapper and internet star Becky G who is known online as Steph G.
Family: Aside from Becky G, she has two brothers named Frankie and Alex. Stephanie Gomez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Stephanie Gomez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Stephanie Gomez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Stephanie Gomez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Stephanie Gomez’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Stephanie Gomez zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American family member has been alive for 7,048 days or 169,162 hours. There were precisely 239 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 2002|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Stephanie Gomez was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Stephanie Gomez’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback.
On this day in history:
1496 – Leonardo da Vinci unsuccessfully tests a flying machine.
1521 – Martin Luther excommunicated by Pope Leo X from the Roman Catholic Church.
1777 – General George Washington's revolutionary army defeats British forces at Battle of Princeton, New Jersey.
5. Stephanie Gomez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Stephanie Gomez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Stephanie Gomez was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Stephanie Gomez’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Stephanie Gomez was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Stephanie Gomez’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Stephanie Gomez’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.