Steven Cojocaru (Fashion Designer) was born on the 4th of July, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Steven’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Steven Cojocaru below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Steven Cojocaru|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Steven Cojocaru, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Saturday, July 4, 1970. Canadian-born magazine writer, television personality, and style critic. He worked as a fashion editor for People Magazine and published two memoirs: Glamour, Interrupted and Red Carpet Diaries: Confessions of a Glamour Boy.
Family: He had a close relationship with his mother, who once donated a kidney to him. Steven Cojocaru father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Steven Cojocaru’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Steven Cojocaru is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Steven Cojocaru’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Steven Cojocaru’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Steven Cojocaru zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The Canadian fashion designer has been alive for 18,462 days or 443,091 hours. There were precisely 626 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 4, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Steven Cojocaru was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Steven Cojocaru’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Love You Save/I Found That Girl" by Jackson 5.
On this day in history:
1776 – US Congress proclaims the Declaration of Independence and independence from Britain.
1785 – James Hutton, geologist, publicly reads an abstract of his theory of uniformitarianism for the first time at the meeting of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
1803 – The Louisiana Purchase is announced to the American people by President Thomas Jefferson.
5. Steven Cojocaru’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Steven Cojocaru’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Steven Cojocaru was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Steven Cojocaru’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Steven Cojocaru was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Steven Cojocaru’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Steven Cojocaru’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.