Styles P. (Rapper) was born on the 28th of November, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 6. Styles’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Styles P. below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Styles P.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Corona, New York, USA|
Styles P., best known for being a Rapper, was born in Corona, New York, USA on Thursday, November 28, 1974. American rapper and author who has been a member of the hip hop group, The LOX, and is the founder of D-Block Records.
Family: He grew up with family in Yonkers, New York. He and his wife had a daughter and a son. Tragically in 2015 his daughter took her own life. Styles P. father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Styles P.’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Styles P. is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Styles P.’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Styles P.’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Styles P. zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 17,833 days or 428,013 hours. There were precisely 605 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Styles P. was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Styles P.’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can Help" by Billy Swan.
On this day in history:
5. Styles P.’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Styles P.’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Styles P. was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Styles P.’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Styles P. was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Styles P.’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Styles P.’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.