Suriya (Movie Actor) was born on the 23rd of July, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Suriya’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Suriya below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Suriya, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on Wednesday, July 23, 1975. Popular Tamil film actor who became known to audiences for his starring roles in Maattrraan, Vel, and Perazhagan. In 2013, Forbes India listed him as #33 on their list of 100 top celebrities.
Family: He was the oldest of three children of the renowned Tamil actor Sivakumar. He married Jyothika in 2006. The couple has a daughter named Diya and a son named Dev. Suriya father’s name is Sivakumar and mother Lakshmi Sivakumar. We will continue to update details on Suriya’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Suriya is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Suriya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Suriya’s zodiac sign is Leo
Suriya zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Indian movie actor has been alive for 16,920 days or 406,093 hours. There were precisely 574 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Suriya was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Suriya’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Hustle" by Van McCoy And The Soul City Symphony.
On this day in history:
1215 – Frederick II crowned King of the Romans (King of the Germans) in Aachen.
1829 – William Austin Burt patents America's first "typographer" (typewriter).
1840 – Union Act passed by British Parliament, uniting Upper & Lower Canada.
5. Suriya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Suriya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Suriya was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Suriya’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Suriya was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Suriya’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Suriya’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.