Surjeet Narwal (Wrestler) was born on the 10th of August, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Surjeet’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Surjeet Narwal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Surjeet Narwal|
Surjeet Narwal, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in India on Friday, August 10, 1990. Professional kabaddi player who began representing India in international competitions. He was a key member of the team that took home a gold medal at the 2014 Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea.
Family: His father’s name is Jai Prakash Chillar. Surjeet Narwal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Surjeet Narwal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Surjeet Narwal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Surjeet Narwal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Surjeet Narwal’s zodiac sign is Leo
Surjeet Narwal zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Indian wrestler has been alive for 11,316 days or 271,596 hours. There were precisely 384 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Surjeet Narwal was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Surjeet Narwal’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision Of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Surjeet Narwal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Surjeet Narwal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Surjeet Narwal was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Surjeet Narwal’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Surjeet Narwal was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Surjeet Narwal’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Surjeet Narwal’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.