Susi Pudjiastuti (Politician) was born on the 15th of January, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Susi’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Susi Pudjiastuti below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Susi Pudjiastuti|
Susi Pudjiastuti, best known for being a Politician, was born in Indonesia on Friday, January 15, 1965. Indonesian entrepreneur who is best recognized for being Indonesia’s Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. She is also known for being the owner of PT ASI Pudjiastuti Marine Products which exports seafood to a variety of International suppliers through Susi Air.
Family: She was born and raised in Pangandaran, West Java, Indonesia. She has three children, Panji, Nadine, and Alvy. Susi Pudjiastuti father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Susi Pudjiastuti’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Susi Pudjiastuti is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Susi Pudjiastuti’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Susi Pudjiastuti’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Susi Pudjiastuti zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 56 years old
The Indonesian politician has been alive for 20,681 days or 496,365 hours. There were precisely 701 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1965|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Susi Pudjiastuti was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Susi Pudjiastuti’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Come See About Me" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
1535 – Henry VIII declares himself head of the Church in England.
1559 – Elizabeth I crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey.
1759 – British Museum opens in Montague House, London.
5. Susi Pudjiastuti’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Susi Pudjiastuti’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Susi Pudjiastuti was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Susi Pudjiastuti’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Susi Pudjiastuti was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Susi Pudjiastuti’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Susi Pudjiastuti’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.