Susi Rejano (Fashion Designer) was born on the 24th of December, 1962. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Susi’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Susi Rejano below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Susi Rejano|
Susi Rejano, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Spain on Monday, December 24, 1962. Fashion designer from Spain who has founded the shop Brilliant Barcelona. She has earned over 70,000 followers on Instagram for her fashion posts.
Family: She is married and she has a daughter. Susi Rejano father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Susi Rejano’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Susi Rejano is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Susi Rejano’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Susi Rejano’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Susi Rejano zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The fashion designer has been alive for 21,403 days or 513,690 hours. There were precisely 726 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 24, 1962|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Susi Rejano was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Susi Rejano’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Telstar" by The Tornadoes.
On this day in history:
1565 – Compromise of the Nobles in Habsburg Netherlands closes against inquisition.
1814 – Treaty of Ghent signed, ending the War of 1812 between the United States, the United Kingdom and their allies.
1936 – 1st radioactive isotope medicine administered in Berkeley, California.
5. Susi Rejano’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Susi Rejano’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Susi Rejano was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Susi Rejano’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Susi Rejano was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Susi Rejano’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Susi Rejano’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.