Suzanne Collins (Young Adult Author) was born on the 10th of August, 1962. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Suzanne’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Suzanne Collins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Suzanne Collins|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Hartford, Connecticut, USA|
Suzanne Collins, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in Hartford, Connecticut, USA on Friday, August 10, 1962. American author known for writing the young adult trilogy, The Hunger Games. The popular novels, which depict a brutal dystopian future, were made into Hollywood blockbuster films.
Family: Her father served in the U.S. Air Force, and she spent her childhood moving from place to place. In her adulthood, she settled in Connecticut with her husband, Charles Pryor, and her two children. Suzanne Collins father’s name is Michael Collins and mother Jane Collins. We will continue to update details on Suzanne Collins’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Suzanne Collins is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Suzanne Collins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Suzanne Collins’s zodiac sign is Leo
Suzanne Collins zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The British young adult author has been alive for 21,354 days or 512,515 hours. There were precisely 724 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1962|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Suzanne Collins was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Suzanne Collins’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" by Neil Sedaka.
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Suzanne Collins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Suzanne Collins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Suzanne Collins was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Suzanne Collins’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Suzanne Collins was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Suzanne Collins’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Suzanne Collins’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.