Swati Verma (Movie Actress) was born on the 15th of October, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Swati’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Swati Verma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Swati Verma|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Swati Verma, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Thursday, October 15, 1981. Actress who is famous for her work in the Bhojpuri film industry, including within the films Sasurari Zindabad and Mastani. She starred in the 2013 Malayalam film Romans, and has become one of the Bhojpuri film industry’s foremost celebrities.
Family: Both of her parents worked as doctors. Swati Verma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Swati Verma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Swati Verma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Swati Verma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Swati Verma’s zodiac sign is Libra
Swati Verma zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 15,211 days or 365,067 hours. There were precisely 516 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Swati Verma was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Swati Verma’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" by Christopher Cross.
On this day in history:
5. Swati Verma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Swati Verma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Swati Verma was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Swati Verma’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Swati Verma was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Swati Verma’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Swati Verma’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.