Swetha Changappa (TV Actress) was born on the 20th of February, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Swetha’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Swetha Changappa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Swetha Changappa|
Swetha Changappa, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in India on Wednesday, February 20, 1985. Actress who became known to Indian television audiences through her title role on the soap opera Kadambari. She is also famous for her work as the host of Dance Dance Juniors and her time as a contestant on the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada.
Family: She has been married. Swetha Changappa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Swetha Changappa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Swetha Changappa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Swetha Changappa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Swetha Changappa’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Swetha Changappa zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Indian tv actress has been alive for 13,318 days or 319,652 hours. There were precisely 451 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Swetha Changappa was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Swetha Changappa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham! Featuring George Michael.
On this day in history:
1792 – US postal service created, postage 6-12 cents depending on distance.
1872 – New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
1873 – British Naval Officer John Moresby discovers the site of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and claims it for Britain.
5. Swetha Changappa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Swetha Changappa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Swetha Changappa was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Swetha Changappa’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Swetha Changappa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Swetha Changappa’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Swetha Changappa’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.