T.risten (Instagram Star) was born on the 22nd of January, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. T.risten’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about T.risten below ↓
T.risten, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in United States on Monday, January 22, 2001. Instagram model and influencer who is recognized for posting lifestyle and selfie photos to her txisten account. She has gone on to amass more than 430,000 followers on the platform.
Family: She has dated Thomas Reed Brooks, whom is frequently featured on her Instagram. T.risten father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on T.risten’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, T.risten is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of T.risten’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. T.risten’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
T.risten zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 8,043 days or 193,042 hours. There were precisely 273 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 22, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
T.risten was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On T.risten’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child.
On this day in history:
5. T.risten’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as T.risten’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
T.risten was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. T.risten’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
T.risten was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. T.risten’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. T.risten’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.