Tabitha St. Germain (Voice Actress) was born on the 11th of August, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 6. Tabitha’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tabitha St. Germain below ↓
|NAME:||Tabitha St. Germain|
|REAL NAME:||Tabitha St. Germain|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Tabitha St. Germain, best known for being a Voice Actress, was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on Wednesday, August 11, 1976. American-born Canadian actress who has provided her voice for countless TV series, anime roles, and video game roles, most notably My Little Pony. She has also appeared on live-action television in series such as The New Addams Family, Police Academy: The Series, and Stargate SG-1.
Family: She was born in Boston, Massachusetts but later moved to Vancouver, Canada. Tabitha St. Germain father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tabitha St. Germain’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tabitha St. Germain is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tabitha St. Germain’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tabitha St. Germain’s zodiac sign is Leo
Tabitha St. Germain zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Canadian voice actress has been alive for 17,284 days or 414,826 hours. There were precisely 586 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1976|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Tabitha St. Germain was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Tabitha St. Germain’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee.
On this day in history:
5. Tabitha St. Germain’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tabitha St. Germain’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Tabitha St. Germain was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Tabitha St. Germain’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Tabitha St. Germain was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tabitha St. Germain’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Tabitha St. Germain’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.