Takayuki Yamada (TV Actor) was born on the 20th of October, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Takayuki’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Takayuki Yamada below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Takayuki Yamada|
Takayuki Yamada, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Satsumasendai, Japan on Thursday, October 20, 1983. Actor and voice actor who became a teen idol in the early aughts with his roles on the shows Waterboys and Fireboys. As an adult, he has starred on series like Ushijima the Loan Shark and in films like Terra Formars (2016) and Hard-Core (2018).
Family: He is the brother of singer Sayuki and actress Kaori Tsubaki. Takayuki Yamada father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Takayuki Yamada’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Takayuki Yamada is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Takayuki Yamada’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Takayuki Yamada’s zodiac sign is Libra
Takayuki Yamada zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Japanese tv actor has been alive for 14,469 days or 347,276 hours. There were precisely 490 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Takayuki Yamada was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Takayuki Yamada’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler.
On this day in history:
5. Takayuki Yamada’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Takayuki Yamada’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Takayuki Yamada was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Takayuki Yamada’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Takayuki Yamada was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Takayuki Yamada’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Takayuki Yamada’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.