Talia’uli Latukefu (TV Actor) was born on the 2nd of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Talia’uli’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Talia’uli Latukefu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Talia’uli Latukefu|
Talia’uli Latukefu, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Australia on Tuesday, August 2, 1983. Australian actor and singer who’s notably known for his work as Kool Kris in the TV mini-series Jonah from Tonga and as Byamba in the Netflix series Marco Polo. He also appeared in Devil’s Playground and Alien: Covenant.
Family: He married Pamela Savieti in November 2014. Talia’uli Latukefu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Talia’uli Latukefu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Talia’uli Latukefu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Talia’uli Latukefu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Talia’uli Latukefu’s zodiac sign is Leo
Talia’uli Latukefu zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The Australian tv actor has been alive for 13,877 days or 333,071 hours. There were precisely 470 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Talia’uli Latukefu was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Talia’uli Latukefu’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
5. Talia’uli Latukefu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Talia’uli Latukefu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Talia’uli Latukefu was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Talia’uli Latukefu’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Talia’uli Latukefu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Talia’uli Latukefu’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Talia’uli Latukefu’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.