Talita Cogo (Model) was born on the 31st of August, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 1. Talita’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Talita Cogo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Talita Cogo|
Talita Cogo, best known for being a Model, was born in Brazil on Monday, August 31, 1987. Cover model for Playboy Portugal also named A Musa de Ipanema for 2017. Her talita_cogooficial Instagram account has more than 70,000 followers.
Family: She is from Brazil and has a brother. Talita Cogo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Talita Cogo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Talita Cogo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Talita Cogo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Talita Cogo’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Talita Cogo zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Brazilian model has been alive for 12,387 days or 297,298 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 31, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Talita Cogo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Talita Cogo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "La Bamba" by Los Lobos.
On this day in history:
1142 – Possible date for establishment of the Iroquois (Haudenosaunee) League - with the aid of Hiawatha and Deganawidah.
1945 – The Liberal Party of Australia is founded by Robert Menzies.
1957 – Federation of Malaya gains independence from Great Britain.
5. Talita Cogo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Talita Cogo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Talita Cogo was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Talita Cogo’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Talita Cogo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Talita Cogo’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Talita Cogo’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.