Talita Correa (Model) was born on the 6th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Talita’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Talita Correa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Talita Correa|
Talita Correa, best known for being a Model, was born in Brazil on Saturday, August 6, 1988. Model and social media star who is known for sharing modeling photos throughout Brazil, Hawaii, and Los Angeles. She often takes modeling pictures on different beaches, cliffs, and other natural locations and shares them with her over 60,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born and raised in Brazil. She later moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career as a model. Talita Correa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Talita Correa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Talita Correa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Talita Correa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Talita Correa’s zodiac sign is Leo
Talita Correa zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Brazilian model has been alive for 12,050 days or 289,206 hours. There were precisely 408 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Talita Correa was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Talita Correa’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Talita Correa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Talita Correa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Talita Correa was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Talita Correa’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Talita Correa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Talita Correa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Talita Correa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.