Talita Rocca (Model) was born on the 23rd of July, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Talita’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Talita Rocca below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Talita Rocca|
Talita Rocca, best known for being a Model, was born in Brazil on Sunday, July 23, 1989. Model and Instagram star who is known for posting pictures both behind the scenes of her modeling shoots as well as the finished products. She can be seen in a variety of urban locations and street settings throughout New York and Brazil and shares her modeling content with her over 110,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born and raised in Brazil. She is also known for dating basketball player Leandrinho Barbosa. Talita Rocca father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Talita Rocca’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Talita Rocca is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Talita Rocca’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Talita Rocca’s zodiac sign is Leo
Talita Rocca zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Brazilian model has been alive for 11,704 days or 280,896 hours. There were precisely 397 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Talita Rocca was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Talita Rocca’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Toy Soldiers" by Martika.
On this day in history:
1215 – Frederick II crowned King of the Romans (King of the Germans) in Aachen.
1829 – William Austin Burt patents America's first "typographer" (typewriter).
1840 – Union Act passed by British Parliament, uniting Upper & Lower Canada.
5. Talita Rocca’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Talita Rocca’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Talita Rocca was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Talita Rocca’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Talita Rocca was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Talita Rocca’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Talita Rocca’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.