Tameka Harris (R&B Singer) was born on the 14th of July, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Tameka’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tameka Harris below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tameka Harris|
|BIRTHPLACE:||College Park, Georgia, USA|
Tameka Harris, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in College Park, Georgia, USA on Monday, July 14, 1975. Nicknamed Tiny, she is an R&B singer with Xscape who gained reality fame on BET’s Tiny and Toya and VH1’s T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.
Family: She married rapper T.I. in 2010 and together they had two sons named King and Major Philant as well as a daughter, Heiress. She filed for divorce from T.I. in 2016. She also has a daughter named Zonnique from another relationship and she became a step-mother to Domani, Messiah and Deyjah Harris through her marriage to T.I. Tameka Harris father’s name is Charles Pope and mother Dianne Cottle-Pope. We will continue to update details on Tameka Harris’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tameka Harris is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tameka Harris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tameka Harris’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Tameka Harris zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 16,718 days or 401,233 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1975|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Tameka Harris was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tameka Harris’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Listen To What The Man Said" by Wings.
On this day in history:
1789 – Bastille Day - the French Revolution begins with the fall of the Bastille Prison.
1798 – US Sedition Act prohibits "false, scandalous & malicious" writing against government.
1850 – 1st public demonstration of ice made by refrigeration by Florida physician John Gorrie.
5. Tameka Harris’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tameka Harris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Tameka Harris was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Tameka Harris’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Tameka Harris was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tameka Harris’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Tameka Harris’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.