Tara Strong (Voice Actress) was born on the 12th of February, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Tara’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tara Strong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tara Lyn Charendoff|
|NICKNAME:||Tara Charendoff, Tara Lyn Charendoff, Tara Strong|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Tara Strong, best known for being a Voice Actress, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Monday, February 12, 1973. Canadian voice actress who has voiced dozens of memorable characters, including Timmy on The Fairly Odd Parents, Dil Pickles on Rugrats, Ben Tennyson on Ben 10, Raven on Teen Titans Go!, and Twilight Sparkle on My Little Pony.
Family: She had two sons with Craig Strong, whom she married in 2000. Tara Strong father’s name is Syd Charendoff and mother Lucy Charendoff. We will continue to update details on Tara Strong’s family.
Education: Tara Lyn Charendoff attended Forest Hill Collegiate Institute.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tara Strong is married Craig Strong.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tara Strong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tara Strong’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Tara Strong zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The Canadian voice actress has been alive for 18,558 days or 445,413 hours. There were precisely 629 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 12, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Tara Strong was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tara Strong’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Crocodile Rock" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Tara Strong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tara Strong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Tara Strong was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Tara Strong’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Tara Strong was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Tara Strong’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Tara Strong’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.