Tarah Mikacich (Wakeboarder) was born on the 9th of January, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Tarah’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tarah Mikacich below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tarah Mikacich|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
Tarah Mikacich, best known for being a Wakeboarder, was born in Florida, United States on Monday, January 9, 1984. Professional wakeboarder and wakeboarding coach who won the 2012 MyWake Global Challenge, the first woman to do so. She started competing professionally in the sport in 2006.
Family: She grew up in Florida. Tarah Mikacich father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tarah Mikacich’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tarah Mikacich is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tarah Mikacich’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tarah Mikacich’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Tarah Mikacich zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American wakeboarder has been alive for 14,215 days or 341,161 hours. There were precisely 482 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Tarah Mikacich was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tarah Mikacich’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say, Say, Say" by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Tarah Mikacich’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tarah Mikacich’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Tarah Mikacich was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Tarah Mikacich’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Tarah Mikacich was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tarah Mikacich’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Tarah Mikacich’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.