Tatum O’Neal (Movie Actress) was born on the 5th of November, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Tatum’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tatum O’Neal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tatum O’Neal|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Tatum O’Neal, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Tuesday, November 5, 1963. American actress best known for her Academy Award-winning performance in Paper Moon. She also had roles in The Bad News Bears and Little Darlings. In 2017 she appeared on an episode of Criminal Minds.
Family: She briefly dated Michael Jackson in the 1970s. She married John McEnroe in 1986; the couple had three children before divorcing in 1994. Tatum O’Neal father’s name is Ryan O’Neal and mother Joanna Moore. We will continue to update details on Tatum O’Neal’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tatum O’Neal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tatum O’Neal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tatum O’Neal’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tatum O’Neal zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 21,873 days or 524,974 hours. There were precisely 741 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 5, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Tatum O’Neal was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Tatum O’Neal’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sugar Shack" by Jimmy Glimer and The Fireballs.
On this day in history:
5. Tatum O’Neal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tatum O’Neal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Tatum O’Neal was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Tatum O’Neal’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Tatum O’Neal was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Tatum O’Neal’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Tatum O’Neal’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.