Taylor Kinney (TV Actor) was born on the 15th of July, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 5. Taylor’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Taylor Kinney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Taylor Kinney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA|
Taylor Kinney, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA on Wednesday, July 15, 1981. Actor who played Kelly Severide in the hit NBC drama Chicago Fire and had a regular role on NBC’s Trauma.
Family: He was engaged to pop star Lady Gaga from February 2015 to July 2016. Taylor Kinney father’s name is Daniel Kinney and mother Pamela Heisler. We will continue to update details on Taylor Kinney’s family.
Education: Taylor Kinney attended Lancaster Mennonite School and West Virginia University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Taylor Kinney is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Taylor Kinney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Taylor Kinney’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Taylor Kinney zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 15,414 days or 369,945 hours. There were precisely 523 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 15, 1981|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Taylor Kinney was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Taylor Kinney’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes.
On this day in history:
5. Taylor Kinney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Taylor Kinney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Taylor Kinney was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Taylor Kinney’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Taylor Kinney was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Taylor Kinney’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Taylor Kinney’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.