Taylor Nicole (Funimate Star) was born on the 30th of July, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Taylor’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Taylor Nicole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Taylor Nicole|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Taylor Nicole, best known for being a Funimate Star, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Thursday, July 30, 1998. Dancer and lip syncer who rose to fame through the unique video app Funimate. The versatile user has accumulated more than 200,000 followers and been featured more than two dozen times.
Family: Native to the Bay Area, she has occasionally posted photos of her father to Instagram. Taylor Nicole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Taylor Nicole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Taylor Nicole is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Taylor Nicole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Taylor Nicole’s zodiac sign is Leo
Taylor Nicole zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The American funimate star has been alive for 9,190 days or 220,578 hours. There were precisely 312 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 30, 1998|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Taylor Nicole was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Taylor Nicole’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy and Monica.
On this day in history:
5. Taylor Nicole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Taylor Nicole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Taylor Nicole was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Taylor Nicole’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Taylor Nicole was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Taylor Nicole’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Taylor Nicole’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.