Tayna Hanada (Instagram Star) was born on the 20th of November, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Tayna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Tayna Hanada below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tayna Hanada|
|BIRTHPLACE:||São Paulo, Brazil|
Tayna Hanada, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in São Paulo, Brazil on Monday, November 20, 1995. Brazilian social media starlet who is massively popular for her eponymous Instagram account. She has gained fame for her wanderlust photography alongside beach lifestyle blogging and fashion modeling.
Family: She has one sister named Mayara. Tayna Hanada father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Tayna Hanada’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Tayna Hanada is dating Gabriel Medina.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Tayna Hanada’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Tayna Hanada’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Tayna Hanada zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The Brazilian instagram star has been alive for 9,816 days or 235,586 hours. There were precisely 333 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 20, 1995|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Tayna Hanada was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Tayna Hanada’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Tayna Hanada’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Tayna Hanada’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Tayna Hanada was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Tayna Hanada’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Tayna Hanada was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Tayna Hanada’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Tayna Hanada’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.