temporex (Pop Singer) was born on the 20th of October, 1999. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 4. temporex’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about temporex below ↓
temporex, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in United States on Wednesday, October 20, 1999. American musician who has gained fame thanks to his bubbly and inventive production style. His album, We Care, went on sale in 2017. His music is also available on Apple Music and Spotify.
Family: He was born and raised in San Diego, California. temporex father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on temporex’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, temporex is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of temporex’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. temporex’s zodiac sign is Libra
temporex zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 23 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 8,557 days or 205,368 hours. There were precisely 290 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1999|
|AGE:||23 years old|
temporex was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On temporex’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Smooth" by Santana.
On this day in history:
5. temporex’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as temporex’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
temporex was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. temporex’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
temporex was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. temporex’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. temporex’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.